I recently (due to problems I had with Firefox and IE10) opened up Google Chrome. I know, it’s the dreaded Google.
And I’ve been very happy with the result whilst blogging – lightening fast, no pop-ups. Secure and stable. A good choice. (Which coincidentally works with my new (to me) smartphone (Android – another Google product).
But, I’ve noticed not only did I not have SPAM, I also wasn’t seeing email copies of post comments by many folks – some regulars. And I finally got around to checking my SPAM files.
Huzzah! Therein lie the heretofore unaccounted emails…
Hopefully, all has been corrected, now. We shall see.