It makes sense the electorate should be concerned about a candidate’s health. ANY candidate. After all, William Henry Harrison caught pneumonia during his inaugural address (two hours, in the snow) and died 30 days later.
We’ve had candidates who drank, smoked, fooled around. FDR was a polio victim and largely hid it from the general public. Jack Kennedy had a bad back, Addison’s disease and used speed (in addition to his other pursuits). Reagan may have had the beginnings of his demise while still in office.
And that guy who dropped out of the race because he had been treated for depression.
Now we have a current candidate. With many possible health issues.
(from Brock Townsend, in part)
Here are some more interesting facts about her health that the mainstream media ignores:
- She’s a compulsive liar, which may not just be an issue of repugnant character. Dr. Gina Loudon, a political psychology and behavior expert, spoke to WND.“Robert Reich, M.D., a New York City psychiatrist and expert in psychopathology, says compulsive lying can be associated with dementia or brain injury. Otherwise, compulsive lying can be associated with a range of diagnoses, such as antisocial, borderline and narcissistic personality disorders.”
- She has intermittently worn Fresnel glasses since her concussion. These glasses correct double vision (often due to a traumatic brain injury.) The Fresnels reappeared on the campaign trail about the time of the fall pictured above.
- She is prone to uncontrollable coughing fits when she speaks publicly.
- She only made it 4 blocks in the Gay Pride parade last June before she was apparently too tired to continue.
- She has had obvious seizures, on camera, with several occurring over the past few weeks. (You can find the videos here.)
- She has a medic handler who goes everywhere with her….and it appears that he’s carrying an injector pen of Diazepam. The drug, also known as Valium, can be used to halt seizures.
- She got confused and completely froze on stage when she spoke in Vegas. As a political veteran, tough questions and angry crowds shouldn’t be overwhelming. Her handler appeared at her side to let her know she was okay and that she should keep talking.
More @ Freedom Outpost
Then there’s THIS:
Is the hole in Hillary’s tongue from removing a stud, or is it from cancer surgery? According to the blog Lame Cherry:
“the only way one has one of these is that a physician has cut out a huge growth on the tongue, and the only reason one cuts out this huge of a growth on a tongue, is it is cancer.
What kind of cancer? The Internet is rife with speculation, which I won’t repeat here.
Regardless of her politics, I don’t want someone this ill serving as the President.
h/t Fellowship of the Minds