The BLM (NOT the Bureau of Land Management, although both foment illegal activity) seems to be engaged in using any hyperbole to start riot, criminal damage, you name it.
In the name of ‘give us what we are owed, because we are Black, and Whitey wronged us!’ Or something.
Most recently in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Because a police officer shot a Black man.
Here are Five More FACTS (courtesy of a Brock Townsend link):
1. The Officers at the Scene of the Shooting Were Wearing Body Cameras, the Mayor Says
2. A Loaded Gun Stolen From a Home During a Burglary Was Found After the Shooting
3. Smith’s Criminal Record, Which Police Called ‘Lengthy,’ Included a Misdemeanor Conviction for Carrying a Concealed Weapon & Traffic Offenses
4. The Shooting Sparked Unrest in Milwaukee That Led to Several Police Vehicles Being Damaged & Businesses Burned
5. A Friend Says Smith, a Victim of a Previous Shooting,’Was a Nice, Good Person’ Who Was ‘Really Respected’
Obviously, a fine young man. (/sarcasm font)